HThis is not a blog dedicated to the true spririt of alt. It is not a blog dedicated to music or anything else in particular. What it is dedicated to is still to be decided. But it is definetely not an alternablog. This is I believe is made clear to the few readers of this blog. Since it is not an alternablog, this post is about sports. But to keep a bit of the undeniable, underground spirit, which most probably will haunt this blog in the future, this post will also hold a bit of music. New music by the most lovely Massive Attack.
Tomorrow is the release date of Massive Attack's new album Heligoland . I expect it to be quite nice. Tonight is the night of SUPER BOWL. A sports event which will be blessed by two Massive Attack's. Drew Brees and Peyton Manning will have a duel, which I believe will be legendary. The parallel between super bowl and Massive Attack, might be a little far out, but in the name of the alternative, everything is acceptable.
Enjoy Gui Boratto's remix of the Massive Attack song Paradise Circus on Hype Machine.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar