Today is my birthday. It is a day like most others, though luckily I do not, in a week of mid-terms, have to go to school on this day. Therefore I am at home, with a fresh new haircut and some great new litterature. My gift to myself is the gift of Hypemachine and the gift of
The Prophet. I am currently quite obsessed with Hypemachine and spend 40% of my time awake streaming my "loved songs". So reading my favorite book and listening to my favorite music, this is not a day unlike any others, and that is exactly what makes it a fantastic day!
"... let these be your desires: ... To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love. And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.- Khalil Gibran from
The Prophet
Khalil Gibran, author of The Prophet
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar