But I sit, drinking pink tea.
How did that come to be?
Try to set fire to the keyboard the only way I know
by Looking at my fingers, the blue sky and the snow
Borrowed from Regnsky.dk
Listening to the music of a rain cloud on a sunny day
Come today, come what may, come this way
I look for inspiration in what is all around
but My inspiration should not be wasted on words
That are dictated by the government and the danish crown
How did that come to be?
Try to set fire to the keyboard the only way I know
by Looking at my fingers, the blue sky and the snow
Borrowed from Regnsky.dkListening to the music of a rain cloud on a sunny day
Come today, come what may, come this way
I look for inspiration in what is all around
but My inspiration should not be wasted on words
That are dictated by the government and the danish crown


Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar