lørdag den 13. marts 2010

This is the story all about how...

That is the first line of the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"-theme song. Yesterday the theme to the final party of the year at my school was revealed. It is called the O-Show. What the "O" stands for I do not know, but what I do know is that it is the best party of the year, and I am co-hosting it with a girl called Ditte and Lauritz of DDAAKKOOTTAA.


This is Flava Flav, Lau's inspiration for his outfit.

The theme is OLD SKOOL HIP-HOP.

To prepare myself properly for this event, I have purchased the first season of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"-series. So the menu for this Saturday of hang-overs will be lying on the sofa watching these DVD's and enjoying the continous repetition of the words This is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air!

Will Smith in one of his Old Skoolest(?) outfits

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar