The technical disabilities of my parents car have driven me into a world of nostalgia. The world of the cassette tape. The original idea was as simple as recording "Den Sorte Skole" 1 & 2 on two different mixtapes. Due to new technical issues that couldn't happen. Instead I have been forced to re-create the art of the mix tape in its original form. Pulling out the old ghettoblaster labelled CD/RADIO/CASSETTECORDER I re-discovered the old school wonder of the "rec"-button. So now from all the CD's on the shelf I have compiled a mix tape as it used to be!

All that remains for the total re-invention of the digitalized art form is the art work, art work that will hopefully be in the spirit of the tape (photographic update will follow).
Note to mix tapers around the world: The sound quality really has improved since the days of the walk man, but the scratchy, hollow sound is part of the charm.
(Sailor-Emils new blog recently "published" some poetry by yours truly, if it has any interest: http://sailor-emil.blogspot.com/2010/03/det-var-en-tordag-aften.html)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar