onsdag den 7. juli 2010
Companionship
Over the past three years I have had what can easily be referred to as a companionship with my school. A companionship with both mental and physical ties. Ties of friendship, education, determination, laziness, recreation and all that follows with the conditions of a community with such strong bonds as VG. This partially ended with graduation, and terminally ends with the last celebrations still left to be crossed out in my calendar. The physical ties that binds me to my old home-away-from-home, has been loosened over the last couple of weeks and will be undone completely, as the final party next week is over. Those are my thoughts of the end of this companionship. Its physical remnants are disappearing, but I count on the mental ballast will submerge into my inner and will, subconsciously, influent my every decision. Confident that I have grown, through the past years, defined and redefined myself, I thank the people who have sculpted my being into its current form.
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar